Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
You see yourself as a creative problem solver. You understand the power of storytelling and are ready to make an impact in a young and mighty team. You are energetic, driven and on top of the latest design trends. Your attention to detail is so strong that you have been suspected to have OCD.
• Elevate and maintain Oribel’s brand imagery with a sharp and consistent visual language.
• Product packaging: develop packaging design for new product launches and OWN the packaging’s ‘look and feel’ in the company.
• Marketing collaterals: Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualise and create EDMs, posters, social media graphics, website banners (both digital and print), etc
• Video content – Assist the marketing team in making quick and cheerful in-house videos.
• Maintain the company’s bank of visual assets and different international websites.
• 2 -3 years’ experience or a stellar portfolio if you’re a fresh graduate.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. After Effects is a plus!
• Hands on experience with a digital marketing team, preferred.
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• Fast-learner with a go-getter attitude
Biggest learning opportunity
Understanding the lifecycle of New Product Development and New Market Launches. From the sketch of a new product idea to seeing it in a customer’s home.